Skip to Content

Utility Links & Information

Computer and telephone

Tennessee Regulatory Authority (TRA):

View a list of utilities regulated by the TRA and information on filing a complaint against a regulated utility.

Other Utility Complaints:

For assistance with a complaint against a Tennessee utility not regulated by the TRA, contact the Division of Consumer Affairs or call the Consumer Advocate at (615) 741-1671.

Tennessee Division of Consumer Affairs
500 James Robertson Pkwy., 5th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243-0600
Telephone: (615) 741-4737
Fax: (615) 532-4994
If Inside Tennessee: (800) 342-8385

Links to Other Sites: